Re: [MacPerl] UNIX "system" command

>Maybe this doesn't SEEM like MacPerl stuff, but it might be a year from now
>... :-)

I think the smiley is out of place -- you're not kidding.  I look around
mac user groups and groups of mac users and I see massive denial about the
future of the platform.  I don't see much awareness from the unix community
on what it means to them, either.

It would appear that Apple is setting groundwork for a future conflict,
that in five years it's not going to be an Apple/Microsoft decision but a
Unix/NT decision.  Apple is proposing the consolidation of power and beauty
over an alternative with neither and nobody's... paying... attention.  Yet.

  -nat