[MacPerl] MacPerl 5.1.4b1 available, handle with care

The first beta release of perl 5.004 based MacPerl 5.1.4r4 is now available
at

ftp://err.ethz.ch/pub/neeri/MacPerl/Beta/Mac_Perl_514b1_appl.bin

Be careful when installing it, I've experimentally switched to a different
(and much cheaper to license :-) installer but have not fine-tuned the settings
correctly, so the installer will probably overwrite the "MacPerl f" directory
in the root volume you pick.

The release doesn't look that bad, and I'd of course appreciate feedback, but I
wouldn't recomment installing it unless you are reasonably experienced.

Matthias

-----
   "One fine day in my odd past..." -- Pixies, _Planet of Sound_