Re: [MacPerl] F-Keys

>What I want is way to set MacPerl scripts to execute as global F-Keys.  Any
>thoughts?

If it were me, I'd tie them to the registered version of DragThing 2.0.  As
of this latest version it can assign hotkeys to any individual items.  It's
not much of a solution if you intend to deploy it, because the hotkeys
feature only works after the $15 registration fee is paid, but if it's for
personal use then you just can't go wrong.  DragThing is the most
indispensable utility I know of.

http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~james/dragthing.html

  -nat