Re: [MacPerl] Writing line-ending agnostic scripts? (fwd)

According to Chris Nandor:

> >I'll send you my function.  :-)
>
> Huh huh.  You said "function."  Huh huh.
>
> Sorry, Friday has been long in coming ... yet August came too fast.  Shoot.

My function is to program.  ;-)

Which terminology should I use?  Function?  Routine?
Subroutine?  It's not a module.  :-P  Just a few lines of
code which anyone could have written in a few seconds.  :-/

I have a new question.  :-)

MacPerl is recursive - yes?  Is there a maximum level to
which it will do this or is it just memory dependent?  I
remember some of the old programming languages had a
certain depth they would go to before dying because the
stack overflowed.  Does MacPerl have this same kind of a
restriction?