Re: [MacPerl] Millenium Bug (was: re: newbie alert :-) question on the date thing...)

> Which of course prompts me to ask... is it Unix, MacOS, Perl or MacPerl
> that limits the year to 2 digits?

I might have missed the beginning of this argument, but if this is in
regards to what localtime returns for the year value, it's not really
a two digit number, it's the current year minus 1900.  So, when 2000 rolls
around localtime will return 100, and in 2001, it'll return 101, etc.

If I'm completely off base here, just ignore me...(as usual :-)

-David