Re: [MacPerl] OSA Extention for PERL

>Well, if it helps any, there ARE others (ok, other =) who'd be interested
>in it still- that was the main purpose of my original post: just to let you
>know the interest was there.

I would certainly love to be able to put Perl inside a Hypercard stack...
on the other hand, Perl must already be a pretty daunting task, and I'm
happy just to have it available. My first use for it, two years ago, was
converting a log analysis program from Applescript to Perl; speed went from
6 hours to 15 minutes :*)

Jerry

jerry@acusd.edu         x8773              http://www.acusd.edu/~jerry/
--
"But the thing is, you don't have many suspects who are innocent of a
 crime. That's contradictory. If a person is innocent of a crime, then