Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl and MacOS 8

doub@rdu.bellsouth.net writes:
>Is it possible to use MacPerl to create CGI's for the Personel Web Server
>that is part of MacOS 8?  Can anyone point me to the documentation?

I've tested that a few days ago and I was able to get a Perl CGI to run just
fine, but not an ACGI (server push et al.). It works the same way you would
do it for MacHTTP.

Matthias

-----
 "Designing pages in HTML is like having sex in a bathtub. If you don't know
  anything about sex, it won't do you any good to know a lot about bathtubs."
    -- vagabond@mcgurkus.circus.com
       comp.infosystems.www.providers