[MacPerl] one appleEvent Q

I'm aware that lots of questions about apple-events been asked on the list,
but I don't really know this stuff, so if some one has an simple answer...

I'd like to send an apple event equivalent to the applescript
	---
	tell application "my app"
		dothis($aslista)
	end tell
	---

I'm trying to speed things a little bit (without writing too many AE's) by
putting some applescript into a "stay-open" AS app named "my app" and pass
a list from perl to a handle in "my app":

#### perl code:
	@aslista = ("just a ", "simple","check:",1,2);
	$aslista = '{"';
	$aslista .= join('","',@aslista);
	$aslista .= '"}';

	MacPerl::DoAppleScript(<<S_L_U_T);
tell application "my app"
	dothis($aslista)
end tell
S_L_U_T
####
In order to make this a (little bit) faster I should do this
MacPerl::DoAppleScript stuff using AE, it consists of one single event
(AFAIK)
I think it should be a misc-event, but I haven't even been able to write
unsuccessful code (yet, keep on digging as one mac scripter would have said)
I would not be surprised if this is complicated by the fact that "my app"
does not have a unique creator code. This could of course be fixed by
resedit, but since applescript handles it, maybe perl could too...

BTW "my app" contains this:

on dothis(lista)
	activate
	set Cellen to  (item 1 of lista)
	set Cellen to Cellen & return & (item 2 of lista)
	set Cellen to Cellen & return & (item 3 of lista)
	set Cellen to Cellen & return & (item 3 of lista)
	set Cellen to Cellen & return & (item 5 of lista)
	display dialog "I got:
" & Cellen
end dothis

but that's just for trying things out. I plan to talk to filemaker once I
get this to work...

Christian
<http://www.solvare.se/individer/christian/>