Re: [MacPerl] Using CGI.pm correctly??

"David A. Barro" <dab112@cac.psu.edu> Said:
>Greetings.  I tried posting this a day ago, but looks like
>nobody received it.  Anyway, I put the CGI.pm folder along
>side my MacPerl folder, just as I was instructed, and I
>also added it via Edit->Preferences->Libraries, seemingly
>no problem..

In my copy of MacPerl5.1.4r4 CGI.pm is already in the lib folder in the
MacPerl folder. There is also a CGI folder which has Carp.pm and other
related scripts.

You should not have to do anything. If you are upgrading then keep copies
of the old one just in case and put the newer version in lib folder.

quickie script:

#!/perl

use CGI

print $CGI::revision

My library Preference just points to the lib folder.

It should work right out of the box :).

takeshi yano
--
email: mailto:takyano@pubzone.com