[MacPerl] forwarded message from Monica Zorraquin

Any of you Mac folks have any idea?  Can you help Monica?

Mac::Files does not exist in CPAN, that I can verify...  if such a
module exists, I would of course be interested in seeing it in PAUSE
and in CPAN.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/~jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen