[MacPerl] DBMOpen with MacPerl

DBMOpen with MacPerl

I've toyed with DBMOpen (I can't remember the exact syntax I was
using, but
it was fairly straightforward: dbmopen(%myarray, "file", 0777).

What I'm wondering is:
a) It looks and acts like it really works. Does it?
b) Are there any other DBM tools for the mac?
c) Is anyone else trying to use this stuff in MacPerl?
d) How about Oracle interfaces with MacPerl? I've got a copy of
Oracle PowerObjects I'd like to get some use out of...
e) Other non-FMP database/Perl recommendations?

Russell Mirabelli