Re: [MacPerl] DBMOpen with MacPerl

Hi,

I've been lurking here ---- Just wanted to introduce a new net service,
and since the DB question came up, I'll jump in on this thread.

Feel Free to Join the mSQL Newbie Discussion Group!

Send email to: Majordomo@SportSurf.Net with the
MESSAGE BODY: subscribe Prove-mSQL-ABCs

mSQL is a web-rich DB solution and PERL has been a top choice for its
communications -- and we've got a newbie discussion list started for
talking about DBs and the WWW and mSQL too. Everyone's invited, as we
cover more ground than just one solution to be sure, and many of the
early subscribers are Mac folks. Thanks for the consideration.

Mark Rauterkus, Publisher, S.S.S.         http://www.sportsurf.net

mrauterkus@sportsurf.net           http://www.SportSurf.Net/FootNotes

FootNotes: Mac E-book authoring and distribution environment with
built-in multi-media, lan, web, internet and e-mail capabilities.