[MacPerl] Subscription Avalanche: Bear with me

For some reason that I'm currently not aware of, but that I tend to believe to
be accidental rather than malicious, the list server of the mac-perl mailing
list has received several dozen bogus subscription requests, apparently most
or all of them for people already subscribed.

As long as you don't send the confirmation messages the server requests,
nothing bad is going to happen. I hope I can soon find and eliminate the source
of the problems.

Matthias

-----
   "I'm set free to find a new illusion" -- Velvet Underground