File::Sort

For anyone who cares, I put version 0.1 of my File::Sort online at:

        http://pudge.net/macperl/Sort.pm

Don't let the fact that it is in a 'macperl' directory fool you.  This
module should work on any platform, and has been tested on Solaris and Mac
OS.

It emulates some of the features of Unix sort.  Eventually, it will do more
I hope, and Tom Phoenix had a good idea for it to actually use Unix sort if
it is available, which shouldn't be too hard.

And this module really makes me wish I could pass a coderef to sort(); that
would make it much easier to incorporate different ordering schemes.  Any
thoughts on that?

Any civil comments welcome.  Thanks,

--
Chris Nandor               pudge@pobox.com           http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey=('B76E72AD',[1024,'0824 090B CE73 CA10  1FF7 7F13 8180 B6B6'])