[MacPerl] The (Mac)?Perl Journal

The brand-new issue of The Perl Journal includes an article by me about
Apple Events and MacPerl.  It also includes some other very interesting
articles about Larry Wall's Java-Perl library, Net::Telnet, B-Trees, and
others.

        http://www.tpj.com/

Also, my article should be online soon on The MacPerl Pages, for those of
you who do not have access to The Perl Journal:

        http://www.ptf.com/macperl/

However, I suggest that you subscribe if you can, and tell the editor you
are interested in more MacPerl articles when you subscribe, or just drop
him an e-mail saying that.

Right now Jon Orwant (the man behind TPJ) is very open to MacPerl stuff
(and I might be doing another MacPerl article in the coming year), but for
most people, MacPerl seems to be the illegitimate child of Perl.  If you
let people know you are out there and interested, it just might make them
focus more on MacPerl.  Or maybe not.  :)  But it couldn't hurt.

--
Chris Nandor               pudge@pobox.com           http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey=('B76E72AD',[1024,'0824 090B CE73 CA10  1FF7 7F13 8180 B6B6'])