[MacPerl] BBEdit as a text editor

This has probably been discussed, and might even be in the FAQs somewhere,
but I've been busy with other projects and haven't read my MacPerl list
mail in a while.  Since then, I get the feeling that it's gotten easier to
use BBEdit as a text editor for MacPerl.  So exactly which BBEdit
extensions and other stuff do I need to use, and are there any tips or
tricks I need to know.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to syntax-check from inside BBEdit, and gosh,
maybe even save as a CGI.

Oh, and will it work with lite (some places I work don't have the non-free
variety).

** Russell Aminzade - Computing As If People Matter - 802-351-4357
aminzade@sover.net**