Re: [MacPerl] network problems

That code "works" for me.  That is, I get a defined, packed ip address.  I
am using all the same software you are and the same versions.

Can you make a connection with any other software (Netscape, Eudora,
Anarchie, etc.)?

--
Chris Nandor               pudge@pobox.com           http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey=('B76E72AD',[1024,'0824 090B CE73 CA10  1FF7 7F13 8180 B6B6'])