[MacPerl] Problem with Controls.pm

Hi!

I fiddled around with the toolbox modules a bit. I found a problem with
Controls.pm: If I use the Controls.t example and run it under perl -w
instead of simple perl, it gives me a "undefined value used in global
deallocation". Any idea?

The other idea would be to use the MacDialog class, but the problem with
that is, that there is no kListDialogItem available - and I need a
selection list in my dialog. Any idea for this? The dialog-examples do
run nicely under perl -w.

And another problem: If I often enough open and close windows with the
Controls.t program, MacPerl crashes. It simply isn't responsive any
more.

bye, Georg