[MacPerl] Script runs, but runtime version stops, missing a lib

Hi all,

I have a script (called "Eu_Net") debugged, that runs now without errors
within the MacPerl application.
When I save it as a "Runtime Version" and try to run it, it stops with the
following error message:
-- Message start

# Can't locate StandardFile.pl in @INC.
File 'Toni Zollikofer HD1:Desktop Folder:Eu_Net'; Line 76

-- Message end

The file "StandardFile.pl" is in the lib.
I have installed so far only the MacPerl application (the absolut latest
one, 5.1.8r4 from 5 Jan 98), i.e. no bigappl, no bigtool etc.
My machine is a PowerMac running OS8.

Do I need to use an INCLUDE statement in my script?

Many thanks for any hints how to solve this.

Best regards,
Toni

Toni Zollikofer			Motorola Halbleiter GmbH (SPS)
Technical Customer Focus Center		Schatzbogen 7
Application Engineering Manager Europe	81829 Muenchen
Email: r18466@email.mot.com		Germany
Tel.: ++49-89-92103-514
FAX: ++49-89-92103-260
Mobile: ++49-171-8551553

Motorola Semiconductor Informations: 	http://motorola.com/sps
Motorola Communication Devices:		http:/www.mot.com/netcomm

"On the box it said 'requires Windows 95 or better'- so I bought a Macintosh."