[MacPerl] FW: [CGI] Multi-platform Perl Code Interchangeablity

Can someone on the Mac-Perl list help this person?

Thanks

-Mark

Mark Johns, Quality Books, Inc.  -  "A Dawson Company"
mailto://mark.johns@dawson.com   - (815) 732-4450 - x417
>> mailto://mark.johns@usa.net               <<   Home
>> http://www.netcom.com/~johnsms/index.html << Addresses
   Opinions expressed are my own, such as they are.
  They are not those of Dawson, Inc. or Quality Books.