Re: [MacPerl] CGI.pm and Taint on MacPerl

So we have some taint talk again:
>BEGIN {
>  my $f = $ENV{MACPERL};
>  $f =~ /^(.+)$/;

$f is still tainted. $1 is now untainted and
contains all inside the round parens, what is what you want.

>  unshift @INC,
>    "${f}lib:$MacPerl::Architecture:",
>    "${f}lib:";
>}
I have an example of a skript that works with cgi.pm and
taintchecking on. It also autoloads some functions.
I will post it today or tommorow when I have upgraded from
5.15, because $MacPerl::Architecture was not defined in 5.15.

German readers may check out my "Sicherheitslabor"
at http://meier-online.com/develop/safety

regards
Karsten Meier

Karsten Meier

WWW: http://meier-online.com with following highlights:
 * German MacPerl Primer * XTensions for use with QuarkXPress
EMail krstnmr@ibm.net
Unsolicited and/or commercial email is not permitted at this address.