[MacPerl] Herculean feat

Just a quickie...

Has anyone tried to adapt majordomo to MacPerl?  I read it was written in
Perl and thought I might download it (only 200K or so) to take a peek.

It seems as though there is a good bit of C actually.  Especially since
it says you need a C compiler to useit.  =^D

I don't even know if this is possible, but I thought it might be worth a
shot since it is such a nice, fast list server.

-Michael