Re: [MacPerl] Dev:Pseudo (too many files)

According to Strider:

> 	Hmm... is there any way around this? I may need to open as many as
> 356 files at a time (although I doubt more than that). I may be able to
> find a way around that problem, but if not, I'd like to be able to solve it
> by 'upping' that limit.

Although it will be a bit slower, the answer I posted will
work and allow you to use an infinite number of files.

This is one of those things I was talking about where you
have to break up the function of the program into smaller
parts.  You don't really need all of those files open at
the same time.  At least, it didn't look that way to me. :-)