Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl->Applescript

>Well, a few ideas:
>
>2.)  Use one call to MacPerl to return a single, delimited data structure
>and split that up in AppleScript.

Chris,

Thanks for such a quick response.  The option above sounds like a good
quick fix - I'm not that profficient in AppleScript and I was hoping you
might be able to give me some pointers in how to do this.  From the little
I understand about AppleScript, I must use a list data structure in the
form of {"a","b","c","d"}

This would mean that MacPerl would have to write variables into a string in
the format above.  I tried to implement this using the construct:

	$myreply = qq({"$var1","$var2","$var3","$var4"});

But MacPerl seems to escape these characters when passing back to
AppleScript with "\"??

If you have any ideas then they are greatly appreciated.

Shyam.