[MacPerl] Looking for beta testers for MacPerl HTTP WebServer

I am looking for feedback on the beta version of a simple HTTP web server
for the Macintosh that I have been working on.  It is written entirely
using MacPerl.  I put it together from the ground up using the IO::Select
Perl module.  In the testing I have done so far it seems to be very fast
and stable.  The source code is available at http://www.reed.edu/~ckasow/.
I must warn that things are still a little messy...

This web server processes MacPerl CGI requests much faster than any other
web server for the Mac can - through the use of "require" statements,
MacPerl CGI are precompiled into memory as the server starts up.  When a
CGI script is requested, the server evokes the script as a subroutine.

The server also supports server-side file caching, access control, and
activity logging.  I have tried to make it as secure as possible, but I'm
sure I've overlooked some stuff...  Configuration is done by editing a self
explanitory "config" file that has lots of fun variables to tweak.  The
server is not really HTTP 1.1 compliant but I'm not sure if this matters...

I would be very grateful for any and all feedback people have to offer.

Thank you,
Clay Kasow
ckasow@reed.edu