[MacPerl] Perl and VT100 animation

>Is there a way
>to print the VT100 lines directly from Perl instead of using
>the system "cat" and can we do this in MacPerl you think?

At one time, I was thinking about how to port Curses to MacPerl and
run programs that used escape sequences.

What I was planning on doing was have the perl script open up an ADSP
connection to a teminal emulator that used the CommToolbox, and then
redirect STDIN, STDOUT, and STDERR to the ADSP connection.

I never got around to doing it, though.

--
Andrew Langmead