[MacPerl] ANN: MacPerl Word Services glue

Hello,

I've written a MacPerl Extension that allows the use of Perl scripts as
Word Services servers. The first public beta is available from my home
page. It still has some quirks, but I hope it's usable -- though it's
not yet well-tested.

Source code is included (with the exception of AEGizmos), but no
knowledge of C or C++ is required to use the extension.

Have fun and send me your comments.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                 Papa, draussen steht ein Philosoph.
mailto:schuerig@acm.org                  Sag ihm, wir kaufen nichts.