[MacPerl] MacPerl book

Hi there,

	I'm a novice perl programmer for Linux for quite sometime now, and
recently I got a webmaster job for the Macintosh, and I'm looking for a
good book around for Perl but can't find one that is OS specific.

	Could anyone recommend a good book for Mac perl ? Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day,

  Benjamin "Benjie" Lazaro III    "Authority without wisdom is like a heavy
           Webmaster               axe without an edge, fitler to bruise
     New Media Dept. - DPSI        than polish" - Anne Bradstreet -