Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl and [A]CGI startup time

> At 08.38 1998.05.08, Matthias Ulrich Neeracher wrote:
> >In message <v02130507b178bffb8239@[192.168.0.3]> you write:
> >>I attempted to use this server, and it bombed my Mac and added 50K to
> the
> >>size of my MacPerl application.
> >
> >Oops. Have you run a virus check?
>
> Yeah.  Not for this new Hong Kong virus though.  I suppose I should.

Whoops.  I guess it slipped my mind.  It was late last night.  :-)

MacPerl_WebServer1.0b2.7.pl
### File infected by MBDF B.

Clay, please confirm this and fix.  Everyone who downloaded it, please run
a virus program.  I am checking the rest of my drive as we speak, but I
don't think it is on anywhere else, as I did this just a few weeks ago and
found no viruses.  I took a fresh copy of the .sit and unstuffed it and
disinfected it, and found the virus again.

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
MacPerl: Power and Ease (ISBN 1881957322), http://www.ptf.com/macperl/