[MacPerl] Mailman.pl - will it work?

I've been wanting to try out the ever-so-popular mailman perl script
<http://www.endymion.com/portfolio/software/scripts/mailman.htm>
on my Quid Pro Quo + server.   This is the first Perl script that I've
tried to run that wasn't made on a Mac, and it ain't working.  I have a
text version at <http://www.remarcable.net/mailman.txt.bin>

MacPerl opens it up (as .acgi) and all looks well on the server end, but on
the client end, it just returns "Document Contains No Data".  What am I
doing wrong?  Is it perhaps that MacPerl says it can't open up the script
because it's too large (when I try and edit it within MacPerl)?

­Marc Papouchado
remarcable.internet.services.and.design
web design | virtual servers | consulting
     <mailto:webmaster@remarcable.com>
     <http://www.remarcable.com>- design
     <http://www.remarcable.net>-   hosting