Re: [MacPerl] awwwwwww yeah

At 02:02 -0700 1998/05/07, Martin Wilhelm Leidig wrote:
>At 22.11  +0200 98/05/06, Chris Nandor wrote:
>>I have a copy of MacPerl: Power and Ease in my hands right now.  Very cool.
>>You should get yourself a copy.  :-)

One tiny minor detail...  The books Chris and Matthias have in their hands do
not have the CDs in the back.  The book part came off its assembly line first
(and we shipped two of them Express mail to Chris and Matthias, as well as one
to my mother :-).

If Rich wasn't out of town right now I'd know whether the CDs (and thus the
combo) are ready; the fullfillment center doesn't have them in hand quite yet.

But the schedule was that we'd have books (w/ CDs ;-) in time for Apple's WWDC
conference and that starts Monday.  Orders should start to fill (in FIFO order)
as soon as the product hits the fullfillment center and it should get to them
before it gets to a bookstore near you.

I can only counsel just a little more patience.  As soon as there are books
w/Cds to be had, we will post a big notice.

Sorry for the wait; think of it like the week before Christmas, your birthday,
or that long-awaited vacation trip...

- Vicki

Vicki Brown, vlb@cfcl.com        |\      _,,,---,,_
Journeyman Sourceror      ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
Scripts & Philtres             |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
http://www.cfcl.com/~vlb      '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)
P.O. Box 1269 San Bruno, CA  94066