[MacPerl] CGI sends: Diagnostic Output (offline mode....

Using macperl5.1.5r4 and macHTTP my pages generated alway include
the following two lines at the end of the document.
I invoke the cgi from netscape via my internal network
with macHTTP server running on my mac.
How do I turn this off?
Will it go away once I run the server on a different machine?
Is it coming from macPerl or macHTTP?
I suppose the first line is macHTTP telling me that is is displaying the
standard output from macPerl. But why the second line?
Do I need 5.02 to get rid of this?
   Diagnostic Output
   (offline mode: enter name=value pairs on standard input)