Re: [MacPerl] Word Count Programme..

At 02.38 +0200 98-05-23, Amitava Basu wrote:
>When I ran the syntax check it showed the following.
>
># Name "main::LineLength" used only once: possible typo.
>File 'Hard Disk:Desktop Folder:wordcount program'; Line 14
># Hard Disk:Desktop Folder:wordcount program syntax OK

The compiler is warning you about the variable $LineLength. Since you are
using that variable only once, it worries that you might have spelled the
name of some other variable wrong.

And it looks like you have: Don't you mean $LineLen instead of $LineLength?

___Carl_Johan_Berglund_________________________
   Adverb Information
   carl.johan.berglund@adverb.se
   http://www.adverb.se/