[MacPerl] Mac::OSA::Simple, Mac::AppleEvents::Simple

These two modules are on CPAN and my web site.

As always, comments are more than welcome.  Both are version 0.02, so the
interface is not set in stone.  I do not have the time right now to add
more to them, though I would like to use these modules as a basis for even
simpler access to OSA and AppleEvents in the future (esp. in using the AE
one to parse an aete resource and create a nice Perl interface to the AEs
for a given app; but that is for the future).

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey = ('B76E72AD', [1024, '0824090B CE73CA10  1FF77F13 8180B6B6'])