Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl::Pick problem with list selection

At 17:33 Uhr -0700 09.06.1998, Aleks Totic wrote:
>I am trying to use MacPerl::Pick, and am running into problems. When I run the
>this script from within MacPerl application, the dialog pops up, but I cannot
>select any of the list items even when I push my mouse button really hard.
>
>use MacPerl;
>$color = MacPerl::Pick("What's your favorite color baby ?", "Red",
>"Green", "Gold");
>print $color;

use MacPerl is not needed.

For the record:
My system is not at all extension clean, awful things like Japanese
Language Kit etc. and a clone, but still I don't have a problem with it.
----System Information
Platform: Macintosh
Machine Type: MacOS Computer (58)
System Version: 8.1.0