Re: [MacPerl] Mac::Apps::Anarchie & MacBinary

At 7:55 PM -0400 on 6/9/98, Chris Nandor supposedly said:
>At 11.17 -0500 1998.06.09, Dennis Little wrote:
>>2. Anarchie doesn't include the ability to use its extra features from a
>>script.  Based on what I can tell, this may be the case.
>
>a.  Find a way to set Macbinary as a default, and then do not set that
>option in your store() call, and maybe Anarchie will use the default.
>
>b.  Pre-macbinarize the file with Paul Schinder's Mac::Conversions module,
>on his site:

One thing worth trying might be to append a ".bin" to the end of the file
name, either at the getting end or the putting end. That might coerce
Anarchie into doing a MacBinary transfer. NetPresenz works that way, and
since both apps were written by the same person...

later,

---Dave---