Re: [MacPerl] Security

At 08.37 -0500 1998.06.13, Len wrote:
>I am using the CRYPT function in PERL to set up a password file on a UNIX
>server. The script seems to set up the file fine, but everytime I try to
>access the protected directory I have to "Retry" several times. On about
>the 3rd try I get in. Any ideas?

I am not sure what this has to do with MacPerl.  Try checking the errors on
whatever functions are failing (open, opendir, whatever you are using;
i.e., open(FILE,'file') or die $!).

Unless this has MacPerl significance, please keep this to e-mail OFF the
list, or check a newsgroup or alternate mailing list.

Thanks,

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey = ('B76E72AD', [1024, '0824090B CE73CA10  1FF77F13 8180B6B6'])