Re: [MacPerl] Bug in MenuBar.t

Nope. Still unpredictable. Runing the script the first time I got
the <Yeah-Menue> under the Apple-menue Icon, with the MacPerl
menue-names still visible. Trying it many times I still get
a few times just the <Yeah>Menue and a few times the Yeah Menue
under the Apple-icon.... .
The only thing which has changed is that I don't get an error-message.
Output  is now:
    Handle=SCALAR(0x37c0f8c)AB      (Trying A and B before quiting)

Andreas Marcel