[MacPerl] Help us help MacPerl ...

Folks-

"MacPerl: Power and Ease" has been out now for a little over a month.
The book's initial sales are promising, but most of these are reseller
sales.  Until we begin to see re-orders, we won't know if the book is
actually "selling through".

Nonetheless, we are quite hopeful that there will be a second printing
in the relatively near future.  So, we need your input:

  *  Have you noticed any typos, faulty grammar or punctuation, etc?

  *  Did the exposition leave you behind at a critical juncture?

  *  Did we fail to cover an important topic?

Let us (mp-feedback@ptf.com) know about any problems you have with the
book and/or the CD-ROM.  (Ideally, you should look first on our Errata
page: http://pudge.net/macperl/macperl_errata.txt)  We'll use your
suggestions to improve the next printing!

In addition, please think about ways that you can help to publicize
MacPerl.  Do you have a web site that could display the "MacPerl used
here" banner?  Do you have Mac-using friends that should try MacPerl?
MacPerl has a great deal to offer the Macintosh and Perl communities,
but they need to know of its existence.  Please help us publicize it!

Yours, Rich Morin
Prime Time Freeware

P.S.  Let us know if you're planning to come to San Jose for the 2nd
      Perl Conference.  We have a BOF scheduled and might be able to
      schedule other events if the numbers justify them.

Rich Morin, Canta Forda Computer Laboratory | Prime Time Freeware - quality
  UNIX consulting, training, and writing    | freeware at affordable prices
  P.O. Box 1488, Pacifica, CA, 94044, USA   | www.ptf.com      info@ptf.com
  rdm@cfcl.com            +1 650-873-7841   | +1 408-433-9662   -0727 (Fax)