[MacPerl] Writing a control strip module

As a beginning Macperl exercise, I want to know how a Macperl doc would
read which could be used as a control strip module which would give a
choice to either eject a Zip disk or open Zip tools which are stored in
the iomega folder of the utilities folder of the OS 8.1 hard drive.  For
now, I would be glad to get a Macperl doc which would eject the zip disk.
 Actually, I eventually would like a control strip zip module that would
give the tool choices separately (format zip, copy zip, lock and unlock
eject etc.), rather than open the zip tools, but that may be too much for
now (unless you have one already written).  I plan to use File buddy to
change the Macperl doc to a control strip module, by changing type to
"sdev" but do not know a creator that would picture a zip on the module.
Is there one.  If not, how would I use Res-edit to make one?

Marc