[MacPerl] File::Sort

Hi!  :-)

I've finally come the realization that I've got to use File::Sort to sort this

20MB file I've developed.  However, looking through my past messages I can not

find anything about it there.

(We also just switched to Netscape v4.05 and all of my previous stuff from

Netscape v3.0 was deleted in the transition.)

So if someone would point me towards where the archives are or just give me

a couple of lines of code on how to use it I should be able to take it from

there.  :-)

At least, I will be able to do so once I get home tonight.  :-)

Thanks in advance!  :-)