Re: [MacPerl] specperl

Tom Harrington wrote:

> On 27-Jul-98 Chris Nandor wrote:
>
> > Good luck ... Tk is a lot different than the Mac toolbox.
>
> However, there is TCL/Tk for Macintosh, so perhaps all hope is not lost.

when looking at specperl,  I had been searching around for a gui builder for
macperl.  I understand that the perl / tk is a lot different from the mac
toolbox.  I guess I would need to look at the Mac toolbox and see how it
would integrate into the spec/tcl  interface with macperl.  The goal would be
to wind up with a specmacperl that uses the mac toolbox.  Maybe I'm way off
here,  could someone please suggest a good starting point .

thanks
Mark