Re: [MacPerl] perldoc on Mac

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Reid <kpreid@ibm.net>
To: MacPerl List <mac-perl@iis.ee.ethz.ch>
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 1998 2:20 PM
Subject: [MacPerl] perldoc on Mac

>How about including a little application in the MacPerl distribution
>that provides the functionality of the 'perldoc' command under Unix, so
>that people who see references to perldoc on c.l.p.* don't get confused
>because they can't find it anywhere?
>
>--
>  Kevin Reid.      |         Macintosh.
>   "I'm me."       |      Think different.

Create an alias to Shuck, called perldoc? :-)
-Mark

Mark T. Johns - Unix/Perl/Macintosh/WWW - Faxon, A Dawson Company
Email:  mark.johns@dawson.com   ---   ICQ: #15881989
WWW:  http://38.219.86.21/    ---    http://www.netcom.com/~johnsms/
--  No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that
Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes.
--  My opinions are not those of Faxon, Dawson, or Quality Books, Inc.