Re: [MacPerl] IDEA: Cool (IMO) addition to MacPerl

>This message contains non-ASCII text, which can only be displayed
>properly if you are running X11. What follows
>may be partially unreadable, but the English (ASCII) parts
>should still be readable.
>
>As quoting characters, brackets nest.  q{}, qq[], qw(), etc.  I think it
>would be cool for MacPerl to support others; maybe qM-+M-;, qqM->M-^D, qwM-3M-2
>... ?

Hmmmm.  I'm thinking you'll have a hard time convincing p5p that
M-> and M-^D should nest like that.  But for the others, I say
go for it. :)

Sure would put a dent in portable code, though.

Humorously,

-Charles
 <albrecht@gate.net>

 "Have Laptop, Will Travel."