Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl cmd line?

At 06:06 -0700 7/16/98, riechert@miyako.japanologie.kultur.uni-tuebingen.de
(Andreas M wrote:
>You don't want to distribute it via ftp etc.? This applications
>sounds very interesting.
>
>>If you need more, Rich Morin & I have been woking on a fairly large and
>>complex piece of code that sorta kinda emulates a Unix shell :-)  It
>>wasn't
>>done in time for the book, but I'd be happy to send it along as a fairly
>>complex example!

It still isn't "done" in any way that we would want to distribute widely,
but we can take a look at it and see whether we can touch it up enough to
hand out on a "pre-Beta" basis (:-).

-r

Rich Morin, Canta Forda Computer Laboratory | Prime Time Freeware - quality
  UNIX consulting, training, and writing    | freeware at affordable prices
  P.O. Box 1488, Pacifica, CA, 94044, USA   | www.ptf.com      info@ptf.com
  rdm@cfcl.com            +1 650-873-7841   | +1 408-433-9662   -0727 (Fax)