Re: [MacPerl] 2d_array

Sounds like you want 'awkish' behaviour with an ASCII table. This kind of
thing is covered in fair detail in perldsc, and for your case, perllol.

Briefly, though, straight from the docs,

while (<>) {
	push @list_of_lists, [ split ];
}

is generally, I trust, what you have in mind. If you're going to be using
references to construct data structures of this sort, I strongly recommend
the above manpages.