[MacPerl] Versions/Upgrading MacPERL

Right now I'm running MacPERL 5.1.5r4 on my Web Server for some CGI
scripts. All the CGI applications were created using this version. I was
considering upgrading to the latest version of MacPERL.

1) Are there any issues running CGI applications with a newer verison of
MacPERL created under older versions of MacPerl?

2) Are there any issues when upgrading? It looks like I just need to throw
away the old MacPERL folder and install the new version.

Thanks,
Marcel