Re: [MacPerl] WWWBoard 3.0?

In message "Re: [MacPerl] WWWBoard 3.0?", Marcel Brown wrote:

>Well that's all I needed to know. I had no idea his scripts had security
>holes. Where's a good place to find documented problems?

I am forwarding  latest secruty bug report "off-list" since this is no
longer on topic. Chris already suggested searching DejaNews, from there I
am sure you'll find all the links you need.

David Turley
dturley@pobox.com
http://www.binary.net/dturley

"People expect you to look them in the eyes, tell 'em the truth, and they
evaluate it."

--Bill Clinton, October 29, 1992

HMMM...