[MacPerl] h2ph

I am trying to use h2ph under MacPerl without success - I found a very
brief discussion of this in the archive, ending with a suggestion to try
making h2ph a droplet. That was my thought to, but when I try it I get
Main:Applications:MacPerl:macscripts:syslog.h ->
Main:Applications:MacPerl:macscripts:syslog.ph
# Can't create Main:Applications:MacPerl:macscripts:syslog.ph: Invalid
argument

It would appear that the message is perl generated since "Invalid" is not
in h2ph

If anyone has got h2ph (or sys/syslog) to work under MacOS I would love
to hear how!

Regards,

--
           __