[MacPerl] EOF command?

Is there an EOF command for the Mac like the ^D in Unix or ^Z in
Windows? (I am learning to program Perl on all three platforms.) I would
prefer to work in MacPerl all the time, but whenever I need to read in a
list of entries from <STDIN>, I always use Unix or Win because I don't
know how to say "end of file" in Mac.  BTW, I searched the archives of
this list, posted to comp.lang.perl.misc and I own the Camel book, but
none of these sources has given me an answer.
Thanks for your help!
                         MAUREEN NELSON
San Francisco CA                                  Bank of America
http://www.dorsey.org/MPN                   HR Intranet Webmaster